Life we say is a gift, yes it is. Lately, I have woken up to past months of stories of girls taking their lives because of heartbreaks. To some extent I understand why someone will want to end their life, life truly gets tough sometimes and to say the truth most of us have at one point had such a horrific thought cross our minds, at the least I speak for myself but luckily I had the power to fight it out and take the higher road. Your mental health is one of your most valuable assets, guard it. We all need something to hold on to to drive our will to keep pushing and even when you battle to find such reasons remember this.
1. No condition is permanent. Life is like the seasons, they come and go. You will have sad situations and you will have happy ones but when those sad days come look forward with hope for the next season.
2. We don’t always get what we want, but we get what we need. Remember that the universe wants the best for you at all times, so when it rejects you from something you thought you wanted, it’s actually redirecting you to something even better.
3. Do not allow yourself to stay in the mental space of giving up. Usually, when you feel like giving up, you are at the point of a powerful transformation. Sometimes, it takes losing everything, including yourself, to know your purpose in life or what you want in life and regain inspiration to keep going.
4. Not everything will work out the way you plan, but it usually works out in your favor if you choose to look at it that way. Trust the process, and if you feel like giving up, just look back and see how far you’ve come.
5. As long as you don’t give up it is not over, there is hope, trust God in the process.